* A NOSEGAY is a small, round cluster of flowers which are all uniform in length.
It is generally made of one dominant flower of color and wrapped with ribbon or lace.
* A BEIDERMEIER is a nosegay using different flowers
arranged in concentric circles, which creates a striped effect.
* A CASCADE is a dramatic waterfall of flowers and greenery designed
to spill down the front of your gown when you are holding it
* A COMPOSITE is a bouquet of petals or
buds wired together to create the illusion of one large flower.
* A POMANDER is a ball of flowers hanging
from a ribbon. It's a perfect accent for very young attendants.
* Composed of one full flower and a flowering stem, often orchids,
a CRESENT is wired together to form a slender handle that can be held in one hand,
* Perfect for little hands, POSIES are smaller than nosegays but
similar in design, and often include extras like ribbons of silk flowers
* Also known as the PAGEANT BOUQUET, the presentation
is a bunch of long-stemmed flowers cradled in the bride's arms.
* A TOSSING is a copy of the bridal bouquet
used solely for the bouquet toss ritual.
* A HAND-TIED BOUQUET is composed of
loose flowers that are tied together with a pretty ribbon.
* Beautiful and elegant, a TUSSY MUSSY is a posy carried in a small, metallic, handheld vase.
Today, the term is often used in reference to the holder itself.
Site Design by ReallyGraphic